Medical Programs We Offer
At California Medical College, we understand that there is a wide range of options when it comes to careers in the medical field. That is exactly why we offer a diverse array of courses for our students. With each course, our priority is giving each individual the necessary credentials, knowledge, and hands-on experience that they need for a long and successful career, no matter which path they choose!
The programs and services we offer include:
- Program Schedule: Obtain more information about the starting and ending dates for our various programs and begin to plan out your schedule ahead of time. Find a program that meets your specific needs and desires!
- EKG Technician: This short, 64-hour program gives you the necessary skills and knowledge to qualify as an ECG/EKG or Telemetry Technician at a medical facility, physician office, clinic, or rehabilitation center.
- Medical Billing and Coding: This 128-hour program is ideal for obtaining the skills necessary to acquire an entry-level position as an insurance biller and coder. Find out more about the program by calling our offices!
- Pharmacy Technician: This 96-hour program will enable graduates to qualify for a position as a pharmacy technician in a hospital or retail setting and is ideal for allowing you to enter the working world in no time at all!
- Professional Medical Technician: This 620-hour program prepares students for entry-level employment in a hospital, clinic, rehabilitation facility, physician’s office, insurance organization, or research institution.
- Nursing Assistant and Home Health Aide: This 210-hour training program was developed to prepare students to obtain the skills necessary to become a home health aide or nursing assistant and features exceedingly promising results!
- Weekend Nursing Assistant: This 172-hour program was developed to help prepare students for a career as an entry-level health-care worker in long-term care or acute care facilities! For more information, speak with our representatives today!
- Home Health Aide: This program was developed following California Department of Public Health (CDPH) guidelines for the education of nurse assistants to become certified home health aides and can help you obtain the career you deserve!
Learn more about our programs by calling (858) 357-8800 today!